Sunday, July 5, 2009
Finally Here
I'm finally in Santa Fe with Poppy, Nonna, Ella, Sara and Wes and my family, of course. The plane ride wa tought but I'm finally here. I've been here two days ond one night and I'm enjoying it. I'm sleeping in my own queen size bed and the littles are sleeping in two twin beds and the grown ups are sleeping in big beds. I will post some pictures later. Stay tuned for my necxt post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bella...
ReplyDeleteWe are happy to hear you arrived safe. Tell everyone we say hello. Have a great time while you are gone. Keep up your Blog so we can follow all your adventures.
We miss you and Grace...
Love ... Grandma and Pa
Hey girl,
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you already updated your blog! I'm happy you're having a good time and that you all got there safely.
Tell everyone I say hi!
Can't wait to read your next post!
Love, Andria