Then I worked on my trail. We raked it and snipped trees that were in the way.
Me and Nonna snipping trees
I decorated the deck with all trees around it. It was like a forest. It looked very beautiful.
Me and the decorations after they are all finished.
After creating a little foresty like porch, I collected two frogs. The first one's name is Freddy and the second one's name is Jump. Jump liked to jump a lot and Freddy looked really really happy. We had to force Freddy out he liked it so much. Once he was out he was still. Poppy had to give him a little head start. Here's a picture of me looking at Freddy. Unfortunately I don't have some of Jump.
For dinner I made Pizza. Sty tuned for my next post.
Hi Bella,
ReplyDeleteEven I am enjoying your blog and I'm right here enjoying all this with you! It is soooo great to have you here.
Love,
Nonna
Hi again. What a fun day. I used to catch frogs when I was a kid. I really love reading the blog everyday and seeing your picture or video. Keep up the great work! Love you! Mommy
ReplyDeleteWhat a great time you are having! Your Mom forgot to mention she named one of her many frogs Kryptonite and would often keep them in her room (or mine). I'm jealous of all the great times you are having! Love ya Bella- Aunt Sara
ReplyDelete