Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Out and About

A lot going on with me over the last couple of days. This is me visiting my great grandmother.
Me and Nonna are great puzzlers. We finished the puzzle. It was 100 pieces long.
The next day I drove the truck. Then came Monday, the first day of camp. I was a little excited but nervous. The first day we did faces made out of pinch pots and collected rocks and shells and treasure. I went back to the beach after lunch and collected some cool rocks and some beach glass. Then the teacher read a book about art and I was picked up by Gayle, Sara's grandmother.

The next day we went on a nature walk and collected flower and leaves to draw. We drew them and then painted them with water colors. Then I played with Sara. Then we ate dinner and watched the first Harry Potter movie.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bella, I loved seeing the picture of you and Angel Bear Grandma. Sounds like the art class is going well. I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!!!! Love you, Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella,
    The art class must have been great fun. The summer of 2009 will be one of the best in your life.
    Always remember that you are lucky to have Nonna and Poppy.
    See you soon.

    Love Pa.

    ReplyDelete