Here's what the table looked like before dinner.
After dinner we had a little surprise for Poppy. This is the part they gave me and made everyone laugh.
Grace breakdancing!
The littles and me dancing - Hey Poppy!Here is a short video of all the grandkids dancing with Poppy.
The next day, on Friday, we went to an American Indian Pueblo also known as a village. It had all kinds of caves up in the mountains. We actually got to go up in them.
Here I'm climbing back down.
The next day was sad. We were leaving. When in came that time there was sadness and I was sad. I know we'll have a great time next year. I took a plane to Maryland with Nonna and Poppy and we arrived safely after midnight. Mom if you're reqading this, don't worry, I slept in.
Isabella, I'm so pround of you for keeping the blog updated with such wonerful stories. We all miss you very much and will read your blog every day to see what you are up to. Love you! Mommy
ReplyDeleteHi Bella,
ReplyDeleteWhat a great end to a great time in Santa Fe. Give Poppy a hug for us. And tell Nonna we love her. Have a terrific time in Maryland.
we miss you....
Love,
Grandma and Pa.
What a Blog! We were sad too but with your blog, I feel like we're still right there with you! Remember... "Blog with me baby!" Love you so much- Sara
ReplyDelete