Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pure Fun

I drove the truck and then I ate dinner and went to bed.
The next morning I ate breakfast. I had hard boiled eggs for breakfast.


This is me washing an egg.

Then I made cookies with Nonna. They were chocolate chip cookies.

Here's me making cookies with Nonna

Then I went to an African dance with Nonna.
These are the African dancers.

After the dancing I went over to Sara's house to play. Her grandmother loves dogs and cats. She had four dogs and a couple of cats.Then me and Sara went to the fair together with Nonna and Poppy. When we got to the fair we ate dinner.


Us eating dinner

Then we saw the horses, cows, goats and chickens.

Here I am in the chicken farm

Then I climbed the Tiki Bar:

Here I am starting


Part way up

I touched the top from here

This is me core jumping:

Then I talked Sara into doing the greased pig chase.We had to grease our hands and then catch the pig by its back legs.

This is us with goo on our hands

Catching the pig was hard to do. Although we didn't win we still had fun. Here's a video of me and Sara chasing the pig. I'm in the blue shirt and Sara is in the yellow shirt.








After the greased pig run we got blue Hawaiian sluchies

and watched people ride the mechanized bull.
















After all the excitement we took Sara home and went home ourselves. Hope you liked this post. I'll write again soon.

PS I'm reading the Magic Tree House series and have finished books 1 through 6 already. I'm still interested and have the next 6 books in the series.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bella-

    Sorry about the two deleted comments- Ella was trying to type and it was, well, less than legible. What we want to say is:

    You are "Living la vida loca!" and we miss you! Love, Ella and CAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella,
    It looks like you have met a great friend in Sara.
    Climbing that Tiki Bar was amazing and chasing the pig looked a lot like you playing soccer.
    Keep up the good work reading.
    Remember: You can never have too much PURE FUN.
    Miss you,
    Pa

    P.S. Grandma and Grace are still camping and wanted me to say they love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. What a great posting! I love all the pictures and the video. I feel bad for that pig. Looks like you are having a great time. Great job on climbing the tiki bar and making it to the top. Love and miss you! Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aunt Sara and I were telling our friend Karen about your amazing blog. She grew up in southern Maryland and knew all about greased pig chases. The video was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your BLOG ! its number 1 but I loved the video the most and did you know that the song you played on your video is one of my favorites.And thanks for writing about me.KEEP IT UP! Your friend forever,SARA

    ReplyDelete