Friday, June 26, 2009

Summer at Last !!!!

School is out ...It's summer and I was thinking about going to the beach ... But I just ended up staying at home cause it was not warm enough yet.

On Thursday Grace, Andria and I went to Ortonville and rode on Grandma and Grandpa's pontoon boat.

Andria and I swam in the deep end.


Then we decided it would better to just sit back and relax
in the rafts while Grandpa served us drinks.


When it was time to go home I drove the boat back all by myself until we got close to the dock.

In Ortonville they have an A&W drive-in diner. We had dinner there.

In almost one week my family will be going to Santa Fe, New Mexico for my Poppy's 70th Birthday. I am going to go on a hot air balloon ride and will be making lunch for anyone who is hungry. We will be meeting with Aunt Sarah, Uncle Wes and Ella when we get there. And of course Poppy and Nonna.

Poppy I have now updated my Blog, so now you need to let me know what is happening in Maryland with you and Nonna.

I hoped you enjoyed this post stay tuned for my next post after Santa Fe.

1 comment:

  1. Hello boater girl! I can't wait to see you in Santa Fe and I look forward to your yummy lunches. Keep up the great blogging! Love ya- Aunt Sara

    ReplyDelete