I am in Girl Scouts and me and my troop just went to see Annie at the Fisher Theater in Detroit. I thought the play was very interesting. It was about an orphan who got invited to spend Christmas with Mr. Warbucks - a millionaire.

Also, we had a jog-a-thon at school to raise money for the PTO in the fall. I ran 22 laps and won a Target gift card for raising over $100 dollars (thank you family). Our class won a party at Pump-It-Up. It is a place where you have bunch of inflatable bounce arounds that you can play on. The boys at the party were very wild. I got a bump on my eye. It was crazy in there!

I will write more in a few days.
Hi Bella,
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE LOVE your new blog! I will be checking it daily so be sure to post often!
Love, Aunt Sara
Hi Bella -
ReplyDeleteWow! what a great blog. And I didn't even think you know how to spell millionaire let alone write it in a blog. Hope you post often (especially ofetner than I do).
Love, Poppy
it's Bella, Anne, and Elise at the Wallace dinner party. The kids are having fun and we think Bella's blog is awesome. karen even liked it! See you soon, and can't wait to see the pictures!
ReplyDeleteI have never seen Annie. How about we have a movie night on the boat & show Annie. How does that sould? Love the blog. Looking forward to your next posting. Love, Grandma
ReplyDeleteHi Bella,
ReplyDeleteYour new blog is great. I like the way you added the Annie and Pump it Up posters and told about your experiences there. I'll check it again soon, so you'd better add some more stuff! Love, Nonna