Like the last ready set laugh post, every time I'm getting better and better. It was my first full day in Maryland. My first trip was visiting great grandma. The second trip was the most delicious of all, the ice cream store where I had superman ice cream. I don't like the name of it but it is good. Netflix came in the mail just in time so we had a movie night. We saw "Anne of Green Gables." She was very very talkative and Poppy was cracking up back there.
The next day (today) I went to the beach and played with my new best friend Sarah and had lunch with her. We had so much fun that I didn't want to leave. Here's us in the water.

I read a whole book on the way to the beach and back. It was called "Dinosaurs Before Dawn." Later in the day I went kayaking. Here's a picture of Nonna and me rafted up together.

Here I am paddling in action.
BELLA!
ReplyDeleteI was camping in West Virginia for the past week, so I didn't have a chance to check your blog..WOW! You have been busy! You are doing an awesome job keeping up with the blog. It was nice to see pictures of you guys. :)
I miss you and Gracie like craazzzyyy! It is so weird not seeing you guys every day. I can't wait to see you guys again.
Have a good time with Poppy and Nonna..I look forward to reading about your adventures!
Love, Andria
Hi Bella. It looks like you are having a great time. Is Sarah the friend that will be taking the art class with you? Keep up the blogging, we love to read about your adventures. Love and miss you! Mommy
ReplyDeleteYou are having the most awesome summer! It's so nice to share your adventures through your blog. "Anne of Green Gables" is a favorite for Shannon and me--hope you liked it.
ReplyDeleteWow Bella- you rock! How cool to already have a friend (of course I'm biased with a name like Sara). You are a star!
ReplyDeleteBella,
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are having too much fun... swimming, kayaking, movies and ice cream.
It is great to check on you using the blog. Keep up the good work.
Love and miss you ..
Grandma and Pa.