Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Santa Fe is Great!

We played basketball in the back yard and ate leftovers for dinner. We went to two museums, the O'Keefe museum and the children's museum. The children's museum was really cool. You could pull a rope and go up in a classroom chair. There was one tire that was filled with bubble soap. You pull a rope and you are incisde the bubble. We found a secret trail between the museum and I jumped from tire to tire. The Georgia O'Keefe museum had wonderful, beautiful paintings all around the museum that she painted. I found one that was called Bella Donnna. Ella and I bought posters of this picture and some postcards and a notebook. Stay tuned for my next blog called 'Ready, Set, Up!'

1 comment:

  1. Inside a bubble sounds cool.

    Museum's are great places. Grandma and I have a copy of a Georgia O'Keefe painting in our bedroom. I'll show it to you when you visit next time.

    Thanks for the update .. keep up the good work.

    Love,

    Grandma and Pa

    ReplyDelete