Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Friends

Today we got breakfast and went to see great grandma and had lunch at Skipjack. Then we picked up Sara from her horse riding camp and first we talked Poppy into doing us a treasure hunt.

Here we are reading the first clue.

Of course I knew all the spots and was always running ahead.
Next we played with the little animal toys.
Here we are creating funky animals.

After that we played bingo. We had a tie after 8 games. We ate dinner and then she had to leave. I enjoyed having her over.

3 comments:

  1. Love it, love it, love it! I miss you Bella! Love, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bella,

    Grace and Grandma left this afternoon to go camping with Aunt Sandy and Uncle Sal. Grace was so excited to see your Blog. She watched you in the kayak about 10 times.

    See you soon. Say Hi to Poppy and Nonna.

    Love ,
    PA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bella. I loved talking with you this morning and catching up.

    I have a poem for you...
    Bug bites, bug bites please go away.
    Don't come back another day.
    You make me itch you make me wiggle,
    I'd much rather be sharing a giggle.
    These red bumps are not fun,
    I want them to be done.
    Fly away bugs and find someone else to bite.
    I no longer want to be in your sight.

    Hope the itching subsides soon. Love you! Mommy

    ReplyDelete