First I went to Mackinac Island. We ate fudge and it was delicious !!! No wonder Pa goes there all the time. Then we rode on a horse and buggy. The horses name was Bob, but Grace changed his name to "Rosy" and "Bob the girl". Grace says the most exciting thing was when Bob pooped right in front of us. We saw where Grandma and Pa were married and before we left I almost lost my rain jacket. The first thing I said was" My mother loved that rain jacket", we found it just before the last boat left. Mackinac Island was fun. We got to go there because when I got back from Santa Fe I heard the terrible news that Andria had broke her foot, and Grandma and Grandpa got to watch Grace and me.

Just yesterday Andria started watching us again. She was comfortable and I helped her a lot because she still has a cast on her foot. We feel real bad for her because she had to have 3 different casts on her foot so far. And she might have to have another one. Luckily it might be a walking cast.
I hope you enjoyed my blog. I will write again soon.
I have definitely enjoyed your post! Your summer just keeps getting better and better! Love, Aunt Sara
ReplyDeleteHi Isabella!
ReplyDeleteThanks for blogging. Given Grace's excitement about the horse, look up the word 'coprolite' and tell her about it!
Love,
GPS
Hi Bella,
ReplyDeleteThanks for updating your blog. I've been wondering what you were doing, and I was interested in your trip to Mackinac Island. We had such fun when we were there with you and your Mom and Dad. I'm glad to hear Andrea is better. Say hello to her for us.
Love,
Nonna and Poppy